Bellingham Housing Authority
Special Meeting Minutes
May 30, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. held at Wrentham Manor
- Call to Order at 5:30 p.m.
- Quorum is present; Mr. Hall is acting as Chairperson in Mr. Sposato’ s absence.
- Approval of Substantial Completion to KelKor Inc FISH# 025032 Roof replacement Phase II for $20,821.15.
- Motion made by Mrs. Sacco to approve substantial completion to KelKor Inc, seconded by Mrs. Tracy, all in favor, motion carried.
- Resolution 2017-14 Approval of Section Eight Management Assessment Program Submission
- Mrs. Bergeron presented that SEMAP is a self-auditing, self-certifying report that requires the authority to quality inspect five vouchers. The inspection includes recalculating the rent and HAP, checking if proper verification was received or sent, determining rent reasonableness (includes payments standards and utility allowances), and inspecting units with the HQS inspector.
- Motion made by Mrs. Sacco to approve filing of SEMAP, seconded by Mrs. Tracy, all in favor, motion carried.
- Motion made by Mrs. Sacco, seconded by Mrs. Tracy, all in favor, motion carried.