On an annual basis, the Bellingham Board of Selectmen is tasked with the appointment and/or re-appointment of local individuals to various boards and/or committees.
Continuing the process established by the Board of Selectmen, it is the Board's desire to offer advance notification of all 2017 expiring terms and to solicit applications for the boards and committees noted below.
While it is often the desire of current board/committee members to continue their service in the community, it is of equal importance that Bellingham residents know that should they have an area of expertise/interest that they can bring to the community, they will be afforded the opportunity for equal consideration. Therefore, new applicants may obtain appointment application forms on the Town of Bellingham's website or by emailing Jacqueline Bokoski at email@example.com. The application deadline is April 25th.
- Board of Assessors, 1 position, 3 year appointment
- Cemetery Committee, 1 position, 3 year appointment
- Conservation Commission, 1 position, 3 year appointment; 1 position, 2 year appointmen
- Board of Health, 1 position, 3 year appointment
- Historical Commission, 2 positions, 3 year appointment
- Norfolk Cty. Advisory Board, 1 position, 1 year appointment
- Parks & Recreation, 1 position, 3 year appointment
- Planning Bd., Assoc. Member, 1 position, 3 year appointment
- Town Common Trustees, 1 position, 3 year appointment
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 1 regular position, 5 year appointment;
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 1 alternate position, 3 year appointment