Skip Navigation
This table is used for column layout.
Town Resources
  • Pay Bills Online
  • Agendas & Minutes
  • Forms & Documents
  • GIS Maps
  • Assessor's Database
  • Employment Opportunities
  • Charter & Ordinances
  • Contacts Directory

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I was involved in a motor vehicle accident and would like a copy of the police officers report. How do I get one?

A: In order to obtain a copy of the officers report you must first turn in a copy of the crash report filled out by you. The crash report forms can be picked up in the station lobby or printed from our Frequently Requested Forms page. After we receive your crash report you can fill out the Incident request form in the station lobby and bring it to the Administration Building to be processed by the secretaries Mon-Thur 8am-4pm Fridays 8am-1pm.

B: As an additional convenience, you can now obtain the police accident report on line.  After submitting your operator report, you can go to the following link to obtain the police report.  http://bellinghamma/