Firearms License Application-
*The following are needed to process your application*
- Valid Photo ID (Massachusetts Drivers License)
- 100 cash for (LTC or FID) or $25 cash for (FID Chemical Spray Only) – We do not accept checks
- Certificate from firearms safety course (LTC) – New applications only (ONLY)
- Certificate from hunters safety course (FID) – New applications only (ONLY)
- DO NOT COME TO THE STATION WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. YOU MUST CALL 508.966.1212 TO VERIFY WITH A SERGEANT WHEN YOU CAN COME IN TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
What are these forms used for?
Police Report Request Form-
Used to request a copy of an officers report for a particular incident or incidents that you were involved in.
Erratic Operator Report -
Used when you observe a vehicle being operated in an unsafe or erratic manor.
Used to report a Massachusetts resident who may be evading taxes by improperly registering his/her vehicle in another state. This form must be filled out completely and accurately for the violation to be investigated. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
Personal CORI Request -
Used to request your own criminal records check.
Public CORI Request -
Used to request someone else's criminal records check.
The rest of the forms are self explanatory or come with instructions. If you have questions submit them on the FAQ page.