The library offers state of the art printing and copying services. Patrons are able to print to a copier/printer that offers printing in black and white and in high quality color. The same printer/copier also serves as a public copier for reproducing documents, photographs, book pages, etc., again in black and white and in high quality color.
The library also has one Windows computer station that has an attached scanner so patrons can scan documents, photographs, book pages, etc and either print them or save them to a file.
The library has a fax machine that is used by staff to send and receive faxes for the public.
- The library will not fax internationally.
- There is no charge for sending faxes. The pages being sent must be 8.5x11 and not folded, torn or otherwise damaged.
- Patrons wishing to have an incoming fax sent to the library should call to notify us that it is coming, 508-966-1660, and there will be a 15 cent per page charge for incoming faxes to cover the cost of the paper and ink.
Wireless Internet & Printing Services
Print from your mobile device, laptop or tablet.
For instructions on how to print using our wireless print service, click here!
Disc Repair Service
Cleaning/repairing prerecorded game discs, dvds, bluray, and cds for $1 per side.
1. Patrons may bring in up to 5 discs per month for cleaning/repair. Each disc must be submitted in a case or plastic sleeve, with this form. Accepted formats: prerecorded DVD, CD, Game CDs, and BluRay.
2. Library staff will clean/repair discs using the library’s on-site disc cleaner.
3. Cost $1 for single sided disc repair. $2 for double sided disc repair. The fee is due when the items are dropped off. The Bellingham Public Library will not provide refunds for any item that still does not work after a repair has been made.
4. Timeframe for cleaning is estimated to be one week, but please allow up to three weeks. Discs will not be cleaned on a “while you wait” basis. Staff will email or call when discs are ready for pick up. Customers must provide identification upon pick up. Discs left at the library longer than 4 weeks after pick up notification will be considered a donation to the library and handled as per our Materials Donation Policy.
5. Please note not all discs can be repaired. We cannot repair discs that have been damaged by deep scratches, heat, chemicals or chips.
6. While most repaired discs will be returned in a like new condition, there may be a slight, barely noticeable circular pattern created during the wet sanding process or there may be text worn away near the center of the disc. This is normal and cannot be avoided. It should not affect the playability of the repaired disc.
7. Customers assume the entire risk related to this service. The Bellingham Public Library is providing this service “as is” and the Bellilngham Public Library disclaims any and all warranties, whether expressed or implied. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Bellingham Public Library, its officers, employees and agents from and against all suits, claims, actions and expenses arising out of the use of this service.