- The Conference Room, located in the main area of the library, accommodates up to 12 people, with 7 seats at the conference table and 5 other chairs available in the room. The room is available for small meetings or for individuals for quiet study.
- The room is outfitted with a Smart TV, WiFi Internet Access, and a Blueray DVD player for multimedia presentations. Users must bring their own laptops or other AV equipment to connect to the technology. Laptops can connect to the TV through an HDMI connector. The library can provide an HDMI cable if you do not have your own.
- The Conference Room can be reserved in advance through the library’s online room reservation software for up to a 3-hour time period.
- The room cannot be reserved by tutors, but if it is not in use, it is available to tutors on a first-come, first-served basis under the guidelines in the next bullet.
- When the room is not reserved, it is available on a first-come, first-served basis for up to one hour (longer if no one is waiting to use the room.)
- First-come first-served users should go to the Front Desk to sign into the room and a staff member will unlock the door.
- The person signing out the room must be over the age of 18 and must remain in the room for the duration of the meeting.
- Food and drink are permitted in the room. Please see the library Food & Drink Policy for food and beverage guidelines for this room. The Food & Drink Policy is posted in the room. All trash must be disposed of properly in the room and the room must be left in good condition when vacated.
- It is the responsibility of the person signing out the room to make sure it is in good condition before leaving.
Please note, your room reservation request is not valid until you have received an email confirmation that the request has been accepted. You are responsible for understanding the Room Use Rules. Reservations are allowed for the room only 60 days in advance from the date of the request.